Are you keen to make a meaningful contribution to the fight against climate change? Heard about divestment and think it is an exciting new tactic in climate activism? Interested in gaining skills in campaigning?
You have come to the right place! We always need help with a wide range of tasks, and welcome contributions big and small. Depending on your interests and availabilities, some ways you can help include (but are definitely not limited to):
- collecting petition signatures
- data entry
- taking on a regular organising role
- joining a team (eg. grassroots, communications)
If you would like to join our volunteer mailing list for information on upcoming volunteer opportunities you can sign up here. Alternatively, drop us a line and tell us what you are interested in or come along to one of our Weekly Meetings:
- General Meetings: Mondays, 11am - 12pm @ Graham Cornish A, Union House
- Grassroots Working Group Meetings: Tuesdays, 10:30-11:30 am @ outside the bike co-op on North Court. Contact email@example.com if interested.
- Grasstops Working Group Meetings: Mondays, 5-6pm. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.
- Communications Working Group Meetings: Wednesdays, 11am - 12pm @ meet outside the Food Co-op, Union House. Contact email@example.com if interested.